0 of 5 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 5
1. QuestionA snake of the spitting species has managed to spit venom into the eyes of a fellow hunter. Which statement is correct and is the best method to bring relief to your patient?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 5
2. QuestionA fellow hunter has fallen on to the fire while cooking. What are the steps in treating the burn? Mark the answers into the correct order 1-5.
Remove the patient from the area of danger, if any.
Extinguish any flames if necessary.
Cool the burn with cool clean water.
Cover the burns with clean bandages. Do not wrap or press into wound.
Transport to medical facilities ASAP. Burns are worse than they look.
Question 3 of 5
3. QuestionThe definition of heatstroke is:CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 5
4. QuestionWhat would you take in your back pack to ensure that, in the unlikely event you and your tracker have to spend the night in the bush, you will be able to survive?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. QuestionIf you are lost and have to fire 3 shots as a signal requesting help,CorrectIncorrect