0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to pass the previous Module's quiz in order to start this quiz:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 9
1. QuestionAs per the Eastern Cape Nature Conservation Ordinance No. 19 of 1974, which of the following is the correct description of the time of the day that you may hunt without a special permit in the Eastern Cape:CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 9
2. QuestionMay you sell game which you have hunted legally?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 9
3. QuestionWhich firearms are prohibited when one wants to hunt protected wild animals, protected wild animals and non-indigenous wild animals? (Choose two (2) answers)CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 9
4. QuestionIf you are not the land owner, under what circumstances are you allowed to hunt/shoot Bushpig at night? (Choose 3)CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 9
5. QuestionUnder which two (2) circumstances are you allowed to legally use a dog to hunt?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 9
6. QuestionWhich information regarding the hunter and the land owner must be on a permission to hunt letter? (Choose 5)CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 9
7. QuestionWho must apply for a TOPS permit to be able to hunt a TOPS animal?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 9
8. QuestionMark four (4) illegal hunting methods in the Eastern Cape.CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 9
9. QuestionTo maintain your dedicated hunter status you need to:
- Retain membership with a nationally accredited hunting association.
- Complete an annual dedicated activities report.